We are seeking a professional, energetic eCommerce Specialist to improve Airly’s digital presence in the online ecosystem by creating consumer-facing content, performing analysis and generating actionable reporting. The right candidate will suggest tactics to maximize traction, minimize conflict and unauthorized reseller activity and over time begin to own the overall online strategy.
Essential job functions
- Creation and ownership of an agile and innovative e-shop for Airly’s products portfolio.
- Constant development of e-shop procedures and offers.
- Looking for new solutions and ongoing works on the UX improvements to maximize conversion rate.
- Work cross-functionally sales and marketing team to ensure flawless execution of online content and enhancements and help drive the e-commerce road map forward.
- Handle daily operational activities and requests from multiple business and marketing units that impact online sales.
- Coordinate the involvement of tech support, content writers, management, marketing team and other company personnel to meet account performance objectives and consumer expectations.
- Manage sales strategy such as promotion and advertising.
- Find customer insights in e-commerce data to share with product marketing to improve products and/or sales in all channel.
- Provide detailed reporting on product trends, competitor trends with actionable data to support business development decision making processes.
- Manage the data collection via all digital channels to the central CRM system (conversion phase) and define the best targeting strategy with the brand management teams and media agency (awareness phase).
- Define a strategy to drive conversion of registered users and generate crucial consumer insights for our data strategy as a goal of such campaign.
- Apply and use all analytical tool sets of the digital platforms to drive and monitor the relevant KPIs to develop optimization measures.
- 2+ years of work experience (e-commerce experience preferred).
- Analytical skills and sense for attention to detail.
- Strong writing skills.
- Self-motivated and comfortable in dynamic fast moving organization.
- Must be familiar with reporting and sales metrics (e. g. Hubspot).
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; ability to navigatea cross-functional environment, positive attitude.
- Marketing experience, knowledge in photography, photo & video editing, HTML, and WordPress are plus.