Airly is looking for ambitious data analysis specialist who is willing to broaden his horizons and engage in the development of innovative solutions.
- Developing algorithms to automate processing and treatment of data.
- Performing semi-automatic data analysis.
- Creating data visualization.
- Active cooperation with other technical departments (Hardware, Software).
- Real impact of product development.
- Creating reports and analyses.
- Quality evaluation of algorithms and models,
- Helping in creation of Al aphorisms for air quality predictions,
- Ability to work with the world’s largest air quality data collection.
- Working with the latest algorithms and analysis methods form the Data Science area.
- Working in a new growing department.
- At least years’ experience of working with similar speciation.
- Very good knowledge of Python or R.
- SQL fundamentals.
- Ability to work with non-technical people and to communicate knowledge in an understable way.
- Ability to analyze the problem in terms of its content.
- Responsibility and self- discipline.
- Good knowledge of statistic: E.g. methods of comparing data sets, verification of hypotheses and measurement methodology.
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends and technologies in Data Science.
- Ability to think analytically.
- Level of English at least B2.
What do we value?
- Pandas, numpy.
- Time series databases.
- REST API.
- AWS environment.
- Interest in air quality.
What do we offer?
- Working on interesting projects on a large scale which are implemented in real live.
- Comfortable and friendly atmosphere.
- The ability to work with new technologies.
- A lot of freedom of action.
- Wide selections of teas, coffee from the flask machine, fruits.
- Office equipped with showers, telephone booths and game room.