We are seeking a professional, energetic Product Owner/ Product Manager. Airly’s air quality monitoring helps to build awareness and gather information about the nature of air pollution in the particular area. We need you to improve our business!
Essential job functions
- Responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of products.
- Collaborates with global commercial services partners and customers to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment.
- Turns data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the ultimate customer.
- Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Develops, owns, and executes product roadmap.
- Partners with sales departments to define the user experience for internal GCS users, including support and monitoring.
- Leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
- Defines and executes go-to-market plan, working to ensure that product management, marketing, and sales have what they need to be successful.
- Develops and maintains appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement.
- Works with user-focused departments to define the self-service user experience, support, and monitoring for customers.
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Prioritizes and maintains product backlog balancing the requirements of stakeholders, set sprint goals for team.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.